1. The motor unit adopts three-motor connective control with high speed, stable tension and nice-looking products.
2. Unwind system adopts connect type shaft-less stand, left and right movement manually control.
3. Rewind part uses differential winding shafts to make sure each roll tension is well controlled. Still air shafts can also be installed.
4. Clamping devices are installed in front of rewind unit to fix the after-slit materials and keep after-slit tension and rewind position same.
5. Machine guide rollers are aluminum type, with hard anodizing treatment.
6. Edge waste treatment uses servo center type spool winder system.
7. Slitting part uses shear blades; bottom blade shaft uses air shaft. Razor blade system is optional.
8. Splice table: with air cylinder fixing device, for fast connecting web and saving labor’s time.
1. Finished reel unloading device.
2. Press roller system.
3. Laminating function.
Max. unwind O.D.
Max. rewind O.D.
Min. slitting width
Unwind Core I.D.
Rewind Core I.D.
Machine max. speed
380V 3P 50HZ